Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday Toddy Dear...


Happy Happy Birthday Toddy Dear,

Happy day's will come to you all year,

If I had one wish that it would be

A happy happy birthday to you from me!


Yesterday was Todd's birthday.It was a simple day. The boys got him a shirt and tie, and I got him golf shoes. Unfortunately 2 out of those 3 things were too small and I need to do some returning today. Sorry Todd. We went to his mom's house and enjoyed Dinner with the family. We played a good game of Killer Bunnies.

I have been with Todd for 11 years. It's hard to believe that it has been that long. I have loved every minute of it (OK maybe not EVERY minute but a good 90% of it, and I am sure he would say the same for me). But really, he is the best man for me. So here are my Top 10 reasons why I love him and what I love about him.


1. He loves me.

2. He takes care of me when I am sick, pregnant or just having a bad day.

3. He is a good worker

4 He is a GREAT Dad.

5. He makes good breakfasts on Sunday mornings.

6. He is my best friend. I can talk to him about anything.

7. I love his laugh

8. He never fails to put the me and the kids above all else.

9. He is willing to run out into the pouring rain so I don't have to ruin my hair.

10. He is would do anything to help his family in a time of need.
Did I mention he loves me and the boys...


I love you Todd. These are just some of the reasons I love you. You mean the world to me and I want everyone to know that! I hope you had a good Birthday.

6 comments:

haley said...

What a sweet post. It's nice to recognize the ones we love on their birthdays especially! Happy B-day, Todd.

Leah said...

Aw you're such a good wife! Happy BIrthday Todd!

Unknown said...

Happy Late Birthday Todd!

oodlesofoversons said...

Happy Birthday Todd!!

Aaron and Kaime said...

HEy I found your blog how exciting. Mine is kaimesmethurst.blogspot.com
Happy Birthday Todd.

Megan B ♥ said...

Happy birthday, Todd! You totally rock!