Monday, March 30, 2009

Look what we got...




Todd found out Saturday that his motorcycle isn't worth fixing, bummer! So what better way to cure the blues than retail therapy?!


We had been debating on getting Rock Band 2 for Wii for a while and finally out of pity...just kidding Todd...sort of....I told him I was OK with getting it. After all it is family fun, and music is good for you right? We have had fun playing together as a family, and with friends and extended family. The good part is only two kids really like the drums, and one really likes the guitar and two don't care what they do as long as they think they are playing. So not too many fights!

9 comments:

Leah said...

I just want to say that I am so coming over to play! I have to talk John into getting me on of these!

Katy Wilson said...

I LOVE ROCK BAND!!!!!

Handsfullmom said...

Looks like fun!

Bethany said...

That is so fun! I am sure it isn't too easy finding things you all like to do together!! Enjoy your Rock Band!

Megan B ♥ said...

ROCK on... pun intended :)

Amy said...

That's one of the things I secretly wish I had, but I'll never admit it publicly. :)

Amy said...

Wait. I think I just did. Oops. :)

oodlesofoversons said...

YAY! Welcome...

Carrie said...

Looks like fun times at the Christensen home!