Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A list.

The boys are back in school now. The house is pretty quiet. Things stay clean. The boys like their teachers and are excited for math (who knew) and I'm happy. So who knew you could get SO many things done during the day when your not checking on 10 other kids...not that I have that many but when you combine all the neighbor kids...Well here's a list of things I have managed to accomplish in the past 4 days since school began.

-cleaned the house by 9:30 am every morning
-all the laundry caught up, and staying that way for 2 days now
-cleaned and organized 2 filing cabinets
-organized and cleaned entertainment center
-cleaned and organized white cupboard
-clean and organized 1 desk
-tried out a new store. Winco- results good.
-gone grocery shoping 2x's. Each trip taking less than 45 min. Nice.
-helped with homework
-got 4 parties with Pampered Chef set up
-dealt with one sick kid
-2 dr appointments. just check ups for Tobyns preschool
-answered "are my brothers home yet?" about 500 x's
- watch a few episodes of my new favorite show, Bones.
-cleaned the bathroom (deep clean, not just normal wipe down) 2x's
-organized my room
-washed sheets
-organized movies
-cut hair
-cleaned kids room
-gone for a run 3x's. One of those might have been combine with a really good walk ;-)
-gone swimming
-gone on a date with my hubby
-updated the blog a few times

and this list doesn't include all the normal day to day stuff, fixing lunch, dinner and breakfast, getting kids ready for school, me ready for the day, ect. Man, I will have one clean house in a few weeks. The time is nice though. I miss the kids a little , but it is SO nice to have things in a good routine again. I am working on some hobbies to fill my time so I can have my time also. I am sad to see summer go, but excited for the things school brings.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Way to go!!!

Handsfullmom said...

Good for you!

oodlesofoversons said...

I wish I could do all that!! That's awesome. Instead, I have to have my eyes glued to Ethan all day to see what he will get into next!