Sunday, August 15, 2010

School starting soon...

So school will be starting in 3 days. As sad as I am that "summer" is coming to an end, that our relaxed days of staying up late and sleeping in are a thing of the past...until weekends. I am a little sad that my days won't be full of kids running in and out of the house, bbq's and other such sounds of summer.

However, I am a little exited that my house will stay clean for a little longer than 5 min at a time, that routine will once again come into play, and that I will have some spare time for me. A little time for quiet. Time to focus on my new project of Pampered Chef and some crafting projects I have wanted to work on. All these things sound wonderful.

It is also a time for a little frustration that nothing, as far as the job front goes, has changed. For only wanting to be here 6 months, it's been almost a year. We were hoping that Todd would have a job by now and we would know where were headed and getting ready to settle down and plant some roots.

*sigh* but we are where we are and are trying to enjoy the journey. Finding pleasure in the little things, like school starting and a little peace and quiet for a few hours a day....

No comments: