Saturday, March 26, 2011

Fly's

See this ^?
At any given time there is at least 3 flys in our house. The doors are open a lot, with all the kids running in and out, imagine that. Anyway, I bought this stuff hoping that it would help take care of them (the flys not the kids).

Nope. It stinks and there isn't 1 less fly in our house than there was before. Todd wondered if the smell wasn't attracting more flys INTO the house. Needless to say, the non-toxic fly trap has moved outdoors.

I guess the true way to get rid of flys is a fly swatter. Too bad I can't find one! I have checked: wal-mart, Target, and Home Depot. Maybe I'm not looking the right place. I even checked the isle marked "Pest Control". You would think a fly swatter would be considered Pest Control.
I will continue my search, there has got to be a fly swatter somewhere!

4 comments:

Jen Lynn said...

Oh man. Flies up here are SO gross.

Amy said...

Maybe since it's called "Fly Trap" it is meant to be put where you want to trap the flies? Maybe Todd's right, it's attracting more flies. That's so annoying when something doesn't work. And I know what you mean about fly swatters, I wanted to buy some for a game for preschool--but I can't find them anywhere!

Unknown said...

THE DOLLAR STORE!! They always have them

oodlesofoversons said...

Laney and I were on the same page. The dollar store always has them.