Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Mr. Busy guy

This is the face that is most seen on this kid. He is BUSY, ALL the time! He has started a 1/2 day school (5 days a week) here and he loves it. Who am I kidding I love it! He has a ton of energy and is on the go all the time. It is so different from when he was a baby. He wouldn't leave my side for anything. He would cry for hours if I left him. Nursery was horrible. It wasn't until he was 2 1/2 almost ready to leave nursery that he decided it was OK that mom and dad weren't there. He would scream for the 2 hours while Todd and I were in there.

Now he is Mr independent. He makes his own top-ramen (in the microwave) he gets into Netflix to watch his cartoons, he likes to make is own PB&J's and he gets dressed himself, usually with everything on backwards. Oh-he knows it, but doesn't care.

He loves to ride his bike, and scooters. He was riding his Razor scooter at 2 years old. He is a little bit of a dare devil and reminds me a lot of how Titus was when he was little. Most of all he loves tagging a long with his brothers and loves that he is getting old enough to hang out with them when they go on adventures.


We sure love each and everyone of our kids. They drive us crazy and somedays it's over the top having all boys. But I wouldn't trade any of it. I love all of their personalities and what they bring to our family. I can't picture our family with out each of them in it. I guess Heavenly Father knows what he is doing (or I hope so 'cause I'm not so sure of what I'm doing) and I pray that I can raise these boys to be wonderful men!

No comments: