Friday, June 24, 2011

The Big Day!

The biggest reason we went up to Utah was for the happy occasion that happened on June 11th. I got a new beautiful sister-in-law! Justin and Kaddie make a cute couple and were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple. I managed to get quite a few candid (and not so candid) shots while we waited for the happy couple to come out.
It was a beautiful day. I love temple square. I didn't get many pictures other than the temple. Todd had to leave soon after the luncheon and I was pretty busy so the camera got put on hold.

The happy couple!

Getting pictures taken.

Teresa and Clark. I think this is a great picture!

He didn't realize his picture was being taken. But I think the photographer got a few shots of him :-)

Jillynn and Tate goofin off.

Two of my cute guys.

Smile girls.

Cute cousins.
It was a great day. I am so happy we were able to be there! Congratulations Justin and Kaddie!

No comments: