Friday, June 24, 2011

Random fun and such...

With all the went on through-out the 2 weeks, we did manage to have some fun! :-) We played and played quite a bit.

Playing at the splash pad.
Silly boys trying to figure out how girls get the towels to stay on their heads.
In the middle of the wedding day Tanner got stitches. He slept all the way through getting them, and getting them out. Crazy!
We had a mini-reunion with the Ramesons. It was really fun to see a good part of the family. Of course there was a lot of people missing, but it was good to see those that were able to make it.

There were so many little kids running around. This is only a small amount I could get in the picture at once. The crazy thing is all of those kids are OUR kids. It seems like not so long ago all the little kids running around were us!
I missed (and MISS) these beautiful mountains! I love a lot of new things about TX, but I don't know if it will ever get old seeing these beauties when we go to visit!

We had so many good things happen while we were in UT. The only down side, was a dear family friend, Jamie Rittenhouse, passed away while were there. She was a very good friend to Teresa and a wonderful lady. I was fortunate enough to get to know her over the past several years. My heart goes out to her wonderful children.

I am SO happy that we were able to go spend a couple of weeks with our family and friends. There were many good friends I didn't get to see. I miss all of them SO much. I hope when we go back again in Aug. our schedules line up a little more so we can visit.

No comments: