Sunday, June 5, 2011

We're here, we're here...

We mad it to UT on Thursday morning. I LOVED seeing the mountains as we drived in. If I could give them a hug I would!

The drive was good. I wanted to recored a couple of cute things the kids said while we were driving before I forget.

"Are we to Albaturkey yet?!" - Tobyn

"Are we in Ut yet?!"- All kids- including Todd :-) He didn't like driving so much...after always flying it, it made for A LONG drive. We drove through the night, and it was worth it. It was long, but after the first 4-5 hours we had a nice peaceful drive. We saw some pretty awesome clouds that looked like a little bit of heaven popping through.

I am not so much looking forward to the drive home, it will be nice to fly in Aug. when we come back again. But I am having a fun time here. The kids are loving seeing all of thier friends and family.

I will post pictures and all the happings as soon as we get home.

No comments: