Friday, July 29, 2011

Dinner Convesation

We've had a lot of dental work around here lately. TC got braces yesterday, Titus had a tooth pulled today and Tanner and Tobyn had cavities filled. (We really do brush our teeth around here, just that time of year to get all the dental work done) Anyway....we we've been eating soft stuff: yogurt, pudding, eggs, mac and cheese. Tonight Todd made Chinese noodles and I was going to make deviled eggs as a snack for later.
This was the conversation at the table.
Tate -"Mom?! do I have to eat my noodles?"
Mom- "Yes"
Titus- "Don't you want the eggs?"
Tate- "we're going to have demon eggs right?"
TC- (looking all sorts of confused) "Demon eggs?"
Titus- " I think he means deviled eggs."
Tate- "Oh-yeah DEVILED eggs!"
few minutes later....
Tate- "Mom, do I HAVE to eat my noodles?!"
Mom- "Yes Tate!"
Titus- "c'mon Tate the noodles are better than you think!"
Tate- "Well my taste buds do not agree!"
I love the stimulating conversations around here.

No comments: