Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Adventures in Painting

Painting was truly an adventure...Todd was so sweet and took Monday off so that we could get as much painting as we could done. Putting the primer on was the biggest pain, after that the other colors weren't so bad. I have more touch-up painting to do today, but hopefully by next week we can start moving stuff down there. (the floors might have to wait a little while to be finished)


This is Todd painting...and Tanner "Helping"


The toy room. I wish the color showed up better but it's a very light brown or dark tan.
This will be the guest/craft/storage room. I might wait a while before I paint this room

This is the bathroom/salon...I will use it as a salon for a while. The walls are a light green with the fun bright green on the one wall.

4 comments:

oodlesofoversons said...

Looking good, Connie (and Todd, of course!) I love tanner covered in white while sucking his thumb!! SO cute!

Aaron and Kaime said...

I like the paint :) Actually when we do the house we will be doing a similar color.

Jamie said...

It's going so fast!

Megan B ♥ said...

#1 -- why is primer more difficult than regular paint? I've never painted before (obviously).

#2 -- What's a salon?

#3 -- I'm so ignorant, huh?