Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Preschool Day

Tobyn often cries when Tate goes to school because he doesn't get to go. I try to tell him he's too small, but he doesn't like that answer. So a few days ago, I had my niece and nephew come over and we had a "preschool day" We started the day with a picnic (inside at the little table) Then made glasses out of construction paper. Nichole brought the stuff to make paper bag puppets. To end the day, we went outside and let the kids play on the playground. It was a lot of fun and Amber and Tobyn loved it. Nichole and I got one afternoon that the kids weren't driving us crazy from boredom!

I think I am going to see if I can get Tobyn in Headstart this fall. Maybe I can use his slow developing speech to help him get it, considering he won't be 4 until 3 weeks after the deadline. We'll see, if not there then SOMEWHERE, the poor kid just needs some stimulation!


* We got some of the craft ideas from crayola.com



The Glasses and Puppets

Amber and Tobyn on the swings.



Tanner loves to drag Max around with the leash.

2 comments:

oodlesofoversons said...

How cute! Tobyn looks like he's in heaven!

Megan B ♥ said...

Oh, I love love love it! Great idea! Tanner is laying on the floor right next to me at the moment, bored out of his mind. Good thing Kinley comes home in 20 minutes :)