Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Temple Open House

A little more than just painting has been going on around here, not much, but a little. TC started soccer (a post on that as soon as I get picture with my camera or off Todd's phone), a preschool day with Amber and Tobyn (see post below) and we had the fantastic opportunity to go to the Draper Temple open house.

I remember going to the Mnt Timpanogos Temple open house when I was younger. I remember going with my parents and a couple that lived across the street from us. They were a German couple, and not LDS. To this day, as far as I know, they still aren't but I remember my mom talking about the open house and what it was, and that it was a chance for them to see the inside of a building that we believe is sacred.

I was excited to take the boys to go see the Draper Temple. My Mother-in-law had tickets for the whole big family. We left the little ones at home. Too much work and Todd and I wanted to be able to have a special time with the older boys. Hopefully they will remember what a special place it is and want to go someday.


The whole family


The cute boys. You can definitely see their personalities in this picture...gotta love 'em!

1 comment:

Leah said...

That is so cool you guys got to go! I totally missed it and hope to go to the new one by daybreak!

Boy you have some handsome boys! They're gonna be lady killers here soon!