Monday, March 30, 2009

TC and Soccer




We have found the one sport TC loves to play. He asks about it every year, he looks forward to the games and practice, and he puts a good effort in when he plays. I think I might look into some soccer camps this summer and see if someone can teach him some skills...considering his mom doesn't really run after soccer balls much any more...and dad really likes football. (On a side note dad will play if TC asks)


In the pictures TC is the one with no jacket and shorts on, despite the cold day...in my defence I asked him 4 times to find a long sleeve shirt or jacket to put on under his jersey, we ran out of time and we were in the car when I realized he still didn't have one...so I tried!


I hope he keeps loving it and it is something he can look forward to every year. I think it's fun he has found a sport he loves.

1 comment:

Megan B ♥ said...

Thanks for reminding me I need to get them signed up for swimming lessons before it's too late!