Sunday, July 3, 2011

Grandma and Kady visit

Kady and Grandma B drove home with us from Ut. We decided to push all the way through, it was another long drive, but we made it. We didn't do a whole lot of anything for most of the week. A LOT of swimming, a lot of movie watching, a few naps, going out for pizza, playing some card games and reading. Grandma B promised it was a relaxing vacation, Kady claims to had fun, and I enjoyed just having family around a little longer.

This was the scene most afternoons. It is getting too hot to do a lot of outdoor play in the afternoons.

Titus and Tate had a last minute chance to go to Twilight Camp for that week. It's a scout camp that goes from 4 pm-8:30pm for 5 days. They made a lot of fun stuff, passed off quite a few requirements, and had a lot of fun. I took this picture on the last day and I think they were pretty tired at this point. Tate is SUPER excited to be a scout!

Also while Grandma B was here I did some yard-sailing. It was kind of fun. It doesn't look like much in the picture, but I got a film camera, lenses, 2 cases, and a bunch of other odd's and ends stuff for $27! Even if the camera isn't worth all that much, the other stuff is pretty good I LOVE the case that I got with it all and it will look really fun on a shelf I have planned for it!

Sadly, this was the only picture I got of my mom while she was here. I had the camera out SO many times to take pictures and we would get distracted or the camera would get forgotten, in fact one of the kids probably took it, but her hair looks really nice :-)
The only real picture of Kady that got taken. Again I think one of the kids took the picture.
We really enjoyed their company! I hope more family makes it down here sometime. It's fun to show off our neck of the woods...errr....plains....

No comments: