Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Utah Vacation pics!


I finally got all of the UT pictures out of my computer. Oh-man there are a lot! I guess there could have been a lot more considering we were there for 2 weeks, but still makes for a ton of pictures to post on here. I tried to get them in order of events....but we'll see :-)

The day after we got there we were able to meet up with some awesome game-night friends! Oh- how I've missed these guys! It was so fun to see them all! We met at a park and let the kids play and play while we talked. Unfortunately Todd and Jed were the only men to be able to make it. Also, just as unfortunately I did not get any picts of Jenni.....

First attempt at getting all 16? kids in the picture...

10th attempt...and I am pretty sure we are missing a few cute kidos. It's hard to believe when we started we had 6 kids total now we have 16 and 3/4 (Nichole is due in Nov.) CRAZY!

The 4 (Jenni rushed out too fast... :-) No really I was sad we didn't get her in the picture!) of us game-night girls. 6 years and counting!

The boys had a blast playing some fun games at Grandma B's. They had to suck M&M's out of a bowl with a straw and move an Oreo from their foreheads to their mouth with no hands. Good times!



Another fun day was spent at the Biesinger family reunion. I didn't get many pictures, but I did manage to catch the boys on the pony ride. It is always fun to visit with this side of the family. 

One of the mornings, before it got too hot, we took Grandpa C's 4-wheelers out for a ride. The boys had a BLAST! And Todd is ready to go buy his own. lol. All the kids including Tanner took turns driving. They loved the freedom!

3 big kids...Kady, TC and Titus. 

Tanner taking a turn cruisin'

Man oh Man our days were packed. A super fun day out on the lake with Brandon and Debi! The kids had so much fun and yet another toy on Todd's list of toys to buy. Tanner and I taking a turn on the tube. 

What a handsome group of boys!! Whoot-woo! All five of our boys plus the ultra cute Logan. 

This was actually the second time for the boys out on the water and Todd had a chance to perfect his barrel-roll on the tube. It was pretty sweet! Just call him Super-Awesome-Dad!

A few other fun random pictures from the events of the weeks. These three cute kids were all born with-in 3 months of each other. Skyler (middle) born in April, Sage (right) born in May, and Tate (left) born in June. 


The boys loved playing with, and holding, cousins. Tanner love Scarlet. He is so fascinated with babies. I love it. He is so sweet!

Traditional we hold the camera and take a picture of ourselves of Todd and I.

The boys climbed a tree and needed their picture taken. Such buddies! (Left to right) Tate, Masen, Jaxen, and Tanner. 

Kady Jo and I. I can't believe how fast she and CJ are growing up! She's taller than me...sniff,sniff.

The last night we were there we got to celebrate cute Amber's bday! We went up into the canyon (I sure do miss those mountains) and played games and ate dessert. We played fun lawn games. We miss being so close to family at times like this. 

I can't believe these two are 7 this year!


Few! A ton of pictures and we did SO much more! Including swimming, family pictures, splash pad with friends, sleeping in, staying up late, decorating rooms, sisters- night out...the list keeps going. It was SO worth the drive there and back! We are so glad we went. Next summer I'm hoping to make it a little longer. 

But for now it's back to the grind. Soccer has started for 3 of the kids, I'm back into classes, school for the boys starts the 27th. Guess summer is officially winding down. Just time to enjoy the last bit of freedom before the wonderful routine sets back in. 

1 comment:

Darci said...

So glad that we got to spend the afternoon with you while you were here! <3