Friday, August 3, 2012

What the... It's August already?!

Holy moly...where did July go?!! I can't believe I went a whole month with no posts!

July 8th we left for UT. It's such a LONG drive. We all like it much better when we fly...but we needed the car and we always come back with so much stuff it's a necessary evil, it must be done. This time we went up through OK and KS and over through CO. It is a much prettier drive then up through NM. Todd and I make a pretty good tag team and we just plow through. Over-all the drive was livable and fairly pleasant.

We did SO much while visiting. We played, played and played some more. I took lots of pictures, and speaking of which, we had family pictures done. Among other things we BBQ'd, went swimming, 4-wheeling, boating, played up in the canyon, played at the park with friends, redecorated my MIL front room, went to a baby blessing and a baby funeral, we stayed up late, and slept in. I came home really feeling refreshed! It was just what I needed! I loved that the kids could play with who they wanted and I didn't have to worry.

As I said I took lots of pictures. The internet on my computer isn't working so I edited all of the pictures on my computer, but left the CD in the computer Todd took to work. So the pictures will have to come later. :( I'll get them up though! I NEED to!

It was super nice to visit with the family! I really needed the time with them. I miss hanging out with them. I'm back into the swing of the busy life now. Todd's back to work, the boys are getting ready for school (yes we're flip-floppers. We decided to go a head and send them to school. I just don't feel like I have everything ready to home school them yet) I've got a schedule full of hair clients, and last but not least....I'm coaching Tobyn's team for soccer.

I've NO idea what I am doing :-) But I'll learn fast enough...Soccer for Dummies anyone? I think it will be fun. This fall is sure to be full of absolute craziness!! It will all work out and as long as I stick to my calender we'll survive. LOL hahahahaha hmmmm....yeah, well, we'll make it work right?!

Pictures to come soon. I'm off for now to enjoy a little piece and quiet while I can!


No comments: