Sunday, May 22, 2011

12 years!

I've said it before and I'll say it again...I am married to the best man in the world for me!

Heavenly Father sure new what he was doing as he pushed us to stay together during the hard times. Todd has grown into the most, loving, kind, thoughtful, unselfish, supportive, strong, good example, hard working, father, and husband I can think of. As you read in other posts, he spoils me rotten! More times than I can count he has given me more credit than I deserve. When in fact if it weren't for him, I'd be committed :-)

He has been there through thick and thin. I've helped him up when he has needed it, but more importantly he has helped me stay steady and strong and pulled me up and forward when I didn't want to move. I like to think of us as a good balancing act. We have both learned to give 100% over the years and have found that's the only way it can be done to be able to stick together forever.

We have 5 beautiful children and my wonderful husband helps me stay strong through all of their craziness! As I am going into a new phase with new, exciting things, he has done nothing but support and encourage me.

I am SO blessed to have him in my life. I love you babe! I can't wait to spend eternity with you. You are my better half and love of my life. Thank you for all you do! Happy anniversary!

No comments: