Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers Day!

I have the BEST husband in the world, and the most awesome kids :-) Todd spoils me more than I deserve on Mothers Day. Man, I love that guy!

I woke up to these handsome fella's wishing me a Happy Mothers Day!

Tanner came running in yelling "Dinner's here!" as they all brought me this lovely breakfast in bed! (Told you I'm spoiled)
(Maybe I should add that I took the bite out of the french toast)

Next they delivered these beautiful cards. I LOVE the boys cute writing and creative minds!
I wish you could read the pink card better "To: the Bust mom ever :from"

I was also surprised on Saturday with a nice arrangement of flowers.

To finish the fabulous day our good friends came over and we enjoyed a wonderful BBQ chicken dinner prepared (mostly) by the husbands. I LOVE being a mom. It has brought a lot of blood sweat and tears, but I wouldn't trade any of it. I have the best job I could ask for. I love my children with all my heart. I love my husband just as much (or more) They are all so good to me as you can read in the previous posts.
The only thing that could have made yesterday better was to be with my wonderful mom and mother-in-law who both put up with my craziness and never stop loving me! I love you both and miss you tons!

1 comment:

Katy Wilson said...

What a fun day for you! All of your boys are just adorable! And I remember when there was just TC...in fact I have some old picture you sent me from when you first got married and I keep meaning to scan them to you! Maybe now that my house is mostly in order I can get on that!