Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Laundry

Warning: This post might embarrass my mother who probably gasped at the thought of me posting a picture of the pile of laundry, I have yet to fold, on my blog! (Love you mom!)

Todd married a women who HATES laundry! I will wash it, and dry it with help from the washing machine and dryer, but refuse to fold it! So you can be reassured this pile of clothes is clean! It just waits patiently for Todd to come home, fold it and put it away. In fact one lady heard me say I don't like it and it usually doesn't get folded while Todd is gone and she looked at me and said "Well what do you do when Todd is gone for 4 days?!" I said "It sits in the clothes basket or on my bed until Todd gets home" I wasn't sure what she thought of that!

This photo was inspired from a friend that used to (lovingly) laugh at me that I hated laundry so much. I used to tell her that if it wasn't a non-stop thing and not so much of it to do I wouldn't mind. But if I don't do AT LEAST 1 load a day I drown in it. That wonderful friend has twins (and 2 other cute kids) now and she totally gets where I am coming from!

So I dedicate this picture to all those who hate laundry as much as I do!


Fine print: The rest of the house is clean (for now) and my bed is made underneath that pile. Just felt the need to post that somewhere so I don't feel like I'm completely slacking in all duties as a homemaker.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Thanks for the toast!!! I'm with ya on the folding. I absolutely hate it. I usually have to put on a good movie or good music to make myself sit and fold it. I hate putting it away too. I can't wait until my kids can fold and put away their own because you can bet they will be!