Sunday, May 8, 2011

My girl, My girl...

My girl is the girl that asked me to dance with her friend the first time we ever saw each other.

My girl is the one that called to try and hook me up with said friend.

My girl cried the first time we kissed.

My girl became more that just a girlfriend.

My girl lost her dad in the middle of the night, had to leave her home and was forced to grow up faster than any girl should have too.

My girl gave birth to my first son at home with no drugs.

My girl and I almost didn’t make it.

My girl gave birth to my second son, in the hall with no drugs.

My girl decided to go back to school in cosmetology.

My girl and I start to fall in love.

My girl gave birth to my third son, had many sleepy nights with the whiniest baby in the world, while going to school and raising two others.

My girl was taken to Las Vegas where she was turned into a single mom while her husband worked 18 hours a day.

My girl and I decided that Vegas life was not for our family.

My girl decided it was time for her husband to go back to school and do something more than drive trucks.

My girl had to get a job to make ends meet while her husband was off at school.

My girl and I decided that working wasn’t working out for our boys.

My girl, from that time forth took on her the permanent role of stay-at-home-mom (aka Super Woman).

My girl and I are falling more deeply in love.

My girl and I struggle to make ends meet and find out that we are expecting.

My girl gives birth to my fourth and what I thought was the last one.

My girl helps me get through school papers, projects and flight rating after expensive flight rating without complaining (Much ;-D).

My girl is once again taken from her family and home and dragged to Montana to become a single mom, while I do that pesky flight stuff.

My girl goes to Disneyland and doesn’t get to see any princes girly stuff.

My girl gave birth to my fifth and final son on the way to the hospital in the middle of winter on the side of the road with no drugs.

My girl sees all her hard work pay off when her husband graduates.

My girl is happy being a mother, helping with homework, taking boys to practice, piano lessons and everything else motherhood entails.

My girl stands by her husband while he finds a job, moves her once again from her family and friends to a place where she has to be a single mother, I know, again.

My girl is trying to raise my boys the best she can, and is doing an awesome job.

My girl hates bugs and pretty much any creepy crawly things there is.

My girl has braved storms and not just the kind educed by the weather.

My girl takes care of my boys physically and spiritually.

My girl is a beautiful strong willed woman that keeps me on the straight and narrow.

My girl is the love of my life.

Love you babe!

4 comments:

FOREVER YOUNGblood said...

SOOOOOOOO SWEET!!!!! she really is a super woman!

Christensen Kids said...

My Man is the best in the world for me! I love you too!

Bethany said...

So wonderful! Love it! You are a tough, amazing woman!!

Aaron and Kaime said...

Todd this is the cutest and most sweet thing i have ever seen. It made me get teary eyed. What a great husband to let the world know how good you have it. Your family rocks!