Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Close Shave...

I was giving the boys haircuts this morning. I had done Tanners, Tobyns and was working on Tate's when the clippers dropped. I messed with them for several minutes and couldn't get them working right. I finally decided that I needed to find another pair. I walked into my bathroom, looked around for a few minutes, and came back out to keep working on Tate's hair.

Tate was looking at Tobyn and says "What happened to your hair? Or did you mean to do it like that?" I looked up and saw this:

Tobyn had taken my peanut shears (not the broken ones, but the ones that are meant to do the very bottom of your neck. The part that has all the little hairs and is meant to shave really close) and shaved some chunks from his newly redone mohawk.

Needless to say we were 20 mins late to church because I had to fix the hair cut. It's a good thing he is a boy and it was really easy to shave short. As far as the broken clippers go. They didn't get fixed...shhh..don't tell the boys I finished up with Max's clippers :-)

2 comments:

Julie said...

so funny! little stinker!

oodlesofoversons said...

NICE!!! Haha! I love it! Makes me feel better to know there are other mischief makers out there...