Sunday, July 3, 2011

A few more random tid-bits.

A few more little tid-bits that I wanted to recored. I love this picture. Todd helped the boys dress up and make a music video. The music was the rock version of Book of Mormon Stories. They had a lot of fun making it.

Also introducing...Titus with glasses! Yep that makes two handsome guys with glasses. He is so excited he can see so much better! I didn't realize he needed them or he probably would have gotten them a year or so ago.
Another little thing I wanted to write about is Tanner and his blankie. I don't think he is any more attached to it than he has been, but he's picked up a new habit. I am getting less and less patient with him trying to stick his hand up my sleeve or in my shirt, so if I won't let him he smells me! He walks up to me, sticks his nose against my shirt and sniffs. Weird!! It drives me crazy! I love the little guy to pieces, but really?! I am kind of done with this phase already. He doesn't do it to any one else but me. He will even look at me, with his thumb mostly in his mouth and say "what?! I smell you!" then shrugs his shoulders and walks away. Little turkey. I sure don't know what I'd do with out any one of my kids though, quirks and all!

No comments: