Wednesday, September 14, 2011

12 years old!

I can't believe this handsome guy is 12! He is growing up SO fast! I don't know what I'll do when he starts driving, or....gulp....dating. Girls at school already tell him if he could date they would date him. what?! He is growing into such a great young man. He loves scouts, he is in percussion at school, love to draw and loves to learn about Egypt.

Blowing out the candles!

His awesome face...I mean the double edge nerf sword he got for his bday. He also got $52..Can you say CHA-CHING?!
I let him take 3 friends to the movie for his friends party this year. Silly me forgot the camera. But he had a lot of fun. We went and saw Smurfs and got ice cream after. yummy!

Tuesday was a very special day. He was ordained a Deacon. Grandpa Christensen was able to come down and Bro. Tejada his scout leader from our last ward was there, and I very much felt my dad was there also. Our bishop is awesome and talked to him about getting his Eagle done quickly and the responsibilities he now has. I am so proud of him for making good choices and being worthy.

Man I love this kid!
Happy Birthday TC we wouldn't know what to do without you and we love you tons!

*Can you tell those 3 are related or what?! Talk about mini-me's :-)

1 comment:

oodlesofoversons said...

I can't believe how grown up he looks! I'm freaking about Syd turning 12 and going into young women. It's too crazy!!