Saturday, September 3, 2011

Wedding and Bridal Shower

Our last trip to UT was a whorl-wind! We had a lot of fun doing wedding, shower, luncheon, and playing. It was really busy, but busy isn't all bad. I love being around family and that is one thing I miss down here.

Among all the madness we went up in the canyon and had a roasted hotdogs, chips and cookies. I LOVED it! I miss camping SO bad! That's what you do in UT to cool down during the hot summer months, camp. Not so much here. No where to go to cool off and it doesn't cool down at night either. Oh-well makes those family trips that much more fun.

I took quite a few pictures, so I'll let most of them do the talking.


I love this picture! Love Amber's face :-)

Heather's beautiful bouquet. Both brides this summer had beautiful colors.

Shower time! Heather got a lot of good stuff!

Good part of the gang. A little of Tyler's family, little of Heathers friends and a lot of Heathers family.

The traditional quilt.

Say cheese!

Just 'cause ;-)

Clark and his look-a-like brother Allen

CJ and Tate

Lovely ladies!!! woot- woot!

Most of the siblings, minus Justin and Kady.
Thanks for getting married Heather and Tyler so we could have a great couple of days!

No comments: