Saturday, September 24, 2011

Creepy Crawlys

*WARNING! IF YOU DON'T LIKE CREEPY CRAWLY THINGS DON'T CONTINUE READING!*


We've had some interesting spider OUTSIDE of our house lately! I guess that's what you get when your surrounded by fields. I HATE bugs!! We have a ton of them. But as I said before they have been OUTSIDE! I can deal with them there. Just as long as they are not inside!

Believe it or not this thing is just a baby. It was pretty small and we've seen bigger. You don't want to kill these guys though, because they eat the bugs you don't want.

Check out the mouth!

This was in our garage. I was cleaning some things up and I called Todd out to look at it. It looked furry, but kind of weird. Look closer.......

...That stuff on it's back is BABIES! GROSS!!!!!!!! I didn't squish it though. I made Todd put it out in one of the fields. Yuck!! I really really hate bugs! Did I mention we have an armadillo that was digging up our yard? Well we did, and someone told us Cayenne pepper works...so far so good!

So many crazy things here! I don't know if I'll ever get used to them all.

5 comments:

Jen Lynn said...

creepy!

FOREVER YOUNGblood said...

I had to show Daren this! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO gross!!!! I am so sorry.

Katy Wilson said...

gggggggrrrrrrrrrrooooooooosssssssss I can't believe you got close enough to take a picture...hopefully you have good zoom and you didnt' have to get that close!

Jamie said...

That is just to freaky!

Megan B ♥ said...

Egads....