Saturday, May 22, 2010

11 Years

As Todd mentioned today is our anniversary. We have been married for 11 years. It's crazy that it has been that long! The longer we are married the more I love my life and my wonderful husband. We have had some crazy adventures and wonderful memories. Here is a (somewhat) recap of the past 11 years, in no particular order.

5 Births: All boys, 4 at home, 1 in the car

1 sealing: Feb 3, 2001 Mnt Timpanogos Temple

7 pets: 4 birds, 2 dogs, 1 cat (not all at the same time)

1 surgery

1 set of stitches

2 broken bones: one leg and one arm

3 funerals: All grandmas

15 moves: 2 out of state

10 collective years of school: 2 high school, 5 at a university, 3 cosmetology

2 high school diplomas

1 Bachelor Degree

1 Cosmetology license

3 (big) family vacations

7 cars

10 jobs

1 selling of a Video store

1 niece

2 nephews

11 anniversaries!



7 comments:

Heidi said...

Congrats! on 11 years!!!! Your Hubby is so nice to post such great things about you!

Shelby said...

His post was so cute! How exciting! I remember back when my mom told us that you guys got married! Wow! What a great life you sound like you guys have had! More to come too! Congrats! Love you guys!

acte gratuit said...

I just had my fourth boy so when I saw your blog name on someones blog roll, I wanted to stop by and say hello!
:)
Emily

acte gratuit said...

PS Happy Anniversary!!!!

haley said...

Congratulations. You guys deserve a night out...it's hard but all worth it when you sit back and think about it, right??

The Shepherds said...

Congrats! Looks like you guys have been BUSY!

Megan B ♥ said...

Happy anniversary! We've just made it to number 10 ourselves!