Friday, May 14, 2010

BBQ

Saturday we had a fun bbq for Todd's graduation. He wanted in a more casual, less boring, atmosphere to be able to tell all the family and friends thanks for their support through his schooling. It was a fun day. It was nice in the sun, a little too cool in the shade, but a good day for a great game of kickball, which they played. Over all a very nice day. I got a few pictures of the day...


...ok well at least I got the important people. LOL! No, really, I think I need to hire a photographer to walk around with me at events so I get pictures of EVERYTHING! I get so busy talking that pictures get put on the back burner. oops. We had a lot of family and friends come! It really was a fun relaxing time. Thanks to all those who came, and those who couldn't we understand and you were missed.

3 comments:

Shana said...

This looks like fun! Congrats, again, to Todd. I'm so bummed that BOTH of us were working.

Diana said...

Was this party at the Vineyard Town Park? It sure looks like it from your pics!!

Looks like you had a great time.

Christensen Kids said...

Yes it is! I hear you have a connection :-)