Monday, May 3, 2010

Awards and Rockets

We have had a busy past couple of weekends. Last weekend Justin came home from his mission in Jamaica. I am a slacker...as we all know...and didn't take any pictures of that. In my defense I didn't take any of Kim coming home either. But it was a nice weekend with him and the family. We are glad he is home safe.

On Thursday was our wards Space Derby. The boys had a lot of fun! TC came in 2nd and Titus was in a three way tie for 3rd. They both carved and painted there rockets on their own. Good job boys!





TC got also his Webelos award. He has had fun working on it and we have had good leaders that help the boys get their badges.

I think I am going to need a sash to put all the mothers pins on. I will be doing this for the next 18 years :-)


1 comment:

haley said...

So cute, I've got to treasure every moment because it will be over for me too soon!! Congratulations to Todd on his graduation also!