Tuesday, May 18, 2010

So What!

Today my mood is about as good as the weather. Cloudy and rainy. I am so frustrated and discouraged. It is so hard to wait for Todd to get a job. I miss my stuff. My comfy couch, my cute dishes, my pans, my boys cute bedding, ect. Who knew you could miss your stuff so much. I wish knew if I needed to watch for sales on uniform school clothes or regular this summer. Should I save my penny's for nice Sketchers or save them for all black or brown shoes? Do I enroll my kids in swimming lessons with the neighbor girl or will we not be here that long? Do I pay for our High school reunion dinner or wait, Do I even dare hope to look at the Texas housing market just in case he gets a call for an interview?
So many questions and NO answers. I don't have any doubt that we are doing what we are supposed to be doing but could it be any more frustrating?! I am sure it could be, but I don't want to find out how! I know life could be so much harder, but I know it could be so much better!
UHG!!
But there are a few things that make me happy, looking at all my cute boys with their fresh shaved heads, listening to them sing to the CD in the car, having my sweet husband give me a hug just because he says I look like I need one, my Grandpa and Mom for letting us have a place to live. There are many blessing that we do have and I know we are being watch out for, and for now I will just have to keep plugging! Something WILL open up.

7 comments:

The Shepherds said...

I understand how you feel Connie. We aren't in our own place either right now. It can be hard. Same thing for me wondering when we are moving to our own place and what I can plan for the future.

Texas houses are usually cheaper than Utah so that would be nice to get a house down there! Good luck!

Jen Lynn said...

Last summer was SO frustrating. We had NO idea what we were doing until a month before we had to do it.
Do I enroll my kids in school? Do I start looking for another house to rent? SO stressful. My mantra was, "at least Someone knows what's going on in my life"
Good luck. It'll all work out.

haley said...

I'm so sorry Connie, I'm sure all your hard work will pay off soon!! Hang in there:)

Amy said...

You are going through such a tough time right now and I'm sorry to hear it. That would be so frustrating. My sister is in a very similar situation right now (minus the kids, which makes it much easier) and I know she's having a hard time with it. I hope that Todd gets the best job for your family, wherever it is. The Lord loves you and will bless you for all your righteous efforts. Keep that chin up! :)

Whitney said...

It will look up. Although I'm in very much the same position because we're sinking financially and know that the only way we can get a house is that I go back to school and get my nursing degree. That means I will be a working mommy which I was hoping to be able to avoid till the boys get into grade school. :( If you ever need to vent, call, text, or email. I'm here!

Megan B ♥ said...

Oh, Connie, I really really hope this limbo stage doesn't last very long!!

Darci said...

I know what it feels like to miss "stuff". Hang in there and know we have our fingers crossed for you !