Sunday, May 30, 2010

Vegas Baby!

For our anniversary Todd and I were able to get away to Vegas. I found a super good deal on the internet for 2 nights at Circus Circus and 2 tickets to see V. V is a variety show that has 4 main acts. It was a lot of fun. The first night we were there we splurged and went to see Blue Man Group. Both shows were awesome, but I really enjoyed the Blue Man Group the best. The boys would have loved it!

Todd and I out on the town.

I can't remember which hotel this was in, but it was a rain shower indoors. It was cool, but not that cool :-)

Circus Circus. Our hotel.
I didn't take a ton of pictures because the only thing worth taking pictures of (that wasn't the strip) were the shows. But seeing as you would get the boot if you took any pictures, we didn't.
I love my boys. They are fun, energetic, busy, and a blast to take on vacation. But to get away for a weekend with out them was wonderful. Todd and I feel so refreshed when we come home. I feel like I can take on the boys for another few weeks anyway.

1 comment:

Shana said...

Awesome, I'm glad you had fun! Maybe you should post/send the link to your super awesome deal ;)