Friday, May 14, 2010

Mothers Day

The Thursday before Mothers Day I got to go to a little program at Tobyn's preschool. It was so cute. He did a good job standing during the singing, he did do a few of the signs for one of the songs, and he shrugged ever so cute when his teacher asked what he loved about me. He's a funny little guy but I wouldn't trade him for anything!


It was a wonderful Mothers day! The boys brought Grandma and I each our own breakfast in bed. french toast, bacon, fresh strawberries, and juice. Yummy! They made sure to find out what my favorite breakfast was a few days before. Then I was showered with wonderful homemade cards and goodies. I love my boys and am so happy to be their mom. I love my mom and Teresa and the wonderful examples they are. I am so blessed!

It was so funny at Tobyn's preschool program. Mrs Roper took our pictures of each mom with their child and for one of the pictures she asked Tobyn to give me a kiss on the cheek. He blushed and would NOT kiss me! He would lean his cheek next to mine and just smile. I laughed and gave him one instead!

No comments: