Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hiking to the Y

Saturday we hiked to the Y as a family. It was a little more steep than I remember but the boys did good. Max even went for the hike and was pooped out by the end. It was a good day to go. Not too hot and not cold at all. My legs were pretty dang sore the next day, but it was worth it!





It was a fun day and everyone was pretty tired by the time we were done. But we were glad we did it and it was a good hike for the boys. Tanner and Tobyn walked (almost) the whole way! The boys kept saying "the Y is HUGE!" They were amazed at how big it was. We are looking forward to more hikes this summer.

2 comments:

The Shepherds said...

Connie your boys all look the same to me. They are so cute!

Shelby said...

I love hiking and especially the Y! I'm jealous haha but it sounds like you guys had loads of fun! :D