Thursday, January 13, 2011

I need a project....


I found this on my friend's blog and thought it sounded like fun---hope you all agree!



I'm excited to see who the first 7 lucky ducks will be!


The first 7 to respond to this win something from me! But...you have to do this:

Repost this to your own blog and offer the same thing to your first 5 (but I decided to do 7) responders.The first 5 who repost it to their own blog will get something made by me! My choice. For you!

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:


1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make

2.What I create will be just for you.

3. It'll be done this year-no guarantees on when this year, but sometime in 2011!

4. You have no clue what it's going to be. the possibilities are endless.

5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.


The first 7 people post this on their blog and leave a me comment telling me they did, win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it! Sounds like fun right?!? So let's PLAY!

- I need some projects so I'll just give away things to the first 7 to post a comment....but I really hope you repost and have some fun!

*PS Katy you did this a while ago (that's where I got the idea) and I didn't post a pic of what you sent me. It was magnets and they were really cute. Shhh....don't tell anyone I'm a slacker :-)

6 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

I always wondered if you got those magnets! I'm glad you did! I think I'm going to do this post again...I loved finding the perfect thing to make for each commenter... I have to admit it was about a year and a half after when I finally got that last present given out...Oh well!

Jen Lynn said...

:) I want to comment, but I don't want to make things for other people. Is that wrong? You don't have to use my comment, but it looks like a fun game - I'm just all crafted out lately.

Christensen Kids said...

Jen you can still comment and I'll send you something. You don't HAVE to copy :-) I needed and wanted some fun projects to do....

Shelby said...

Ooo sounds like fun! Count me in!

Darci said...

Whewww! I hope I made it! Count me in (and remind me often!!) I have some things to make... So do I send something to you too?

Tiffany said...

This sounds like fun! Maybe if I ever get caught up on my blog again... it's on my list of things to do! :)