Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Our Christmas was wonderful this year! With moving the day after Christmas, I didn't get many pictures. Teresa is supposed to be email some so hopefully I can add more when I get them. We decided with moving, budget and just plain downsizing, to not get the kids a ton of presents. Todd and I had heard from a couple of places about doing only 3 gifts. That is how many the Savior received and we thought it sounded like a good idea to keep it that way.
The boys each got an outfit, a toy, and a book. They all seemed to like their presents and had fun playing with them all day. Titus got Nerf guns, TC got an ipod shuffle, Tate got a Kung-Zhu, Tanner got a Go, Deigo Go! truck, and Tobyn got a "Big" dump-truck. The hit was when Tobyn was given a Kung-Zhu pet (from the family exchange) to match Tates and they played all day.
I love Christmas, I love the feeling I get and I love being around family. I love remembering Christ and the meaning of Christmas! I especially loved being around the family this year because we are not sure if we will get back up there for Christmas this year.
I did manage to get a few Christmas Eve pictures, unfortunaly I cannot rotate one of them.

*ps these were taken in the newly finished basement of my Grandpas house (where we spent a year living)

A lot of my cousins and their families were back in town or have moved back to Utah from out of state and were there. It was nice to have a big variety of little ones to play parts in the Nativity.
My mom came down and spent the night with us at Todd's parents house. We woke up and Nic and Nichole came down to open presents with us. Even Justin and Kim were there. It was really nice to have the whole family there. Have I mentioned how great our family is?!

No comments: