Saturday, January 29, 2011

Men vs Women! (prt 2)

Read Todd's post first (see below) before reading this one.

Ok, so here is my take on things. It's true women do have a million wires that are running at all times. What is there NOT to think about? Kids schooling, homework, work, husbands job, hobbies, church, friends, ect. You get my idea. I really think if you sit down next to a women for long enough you can hear a slight humming noise coming from them. It is wonderful. It's why we are women and why we can do so many things is one day :-)

It's also true that men have a "nothing box" For whatever reason you can see it when a man enters his nothing box. I have seen it in Todd's eyes when he enters. He get a dazed relaxed look in his eyes and if you listen close enough you hear....yup, nothing.

I wouldn't change the difference for anything though. And if you get good at it, you can make the two work together. I think that's the trick to having a good marriage. There are times when I remind Todd to switch tracks or come out of his nothing box to help me for a while and he does this gladly. There are times when my wires are running so non stop I have a head ache and my tracks are so full they are going to over flow (usually it comes out in liquid form commonly known as tears) and all he has to do is transfer a little bit of his calmness and share is "nothing box" with me and the wires slow down just a little.

Ahh...so many things we have learned and yet still SO much more to go. Luv you babe!

1 comment:

l said...

This was too funny!